It is important to acknowledge: we are still experiencing a pandemic and its consequences. But this does not prevent us from looking to the future and imagining some scenarios.
The year 2020 will be marked for the business world. What happened in general:
- Global health crisis
- Closed deals
- Decreased consumption
- Businesses needing to adapt (and digitize) overnight
- Not every sector was affected in the same way (like tourism, supermarkets)
What is happening now?
As I write these lines, the scenario, broadly speaking, is this:
- Businesses resumed activities (in most sectors)
- Many businesses have started their digitization process
- Businesses that had no digital base have started working towards it
- With more people competing, the competition has increased
- Digital Marketing has gained even more relevance in winning and in the relationship with customers
- Vaccines are in final testing phase
>> Read Also: Why Brands Must Rely On Digital Marketing To Survive COVID-19?
What should happen in a post-vaccine scenario?
We do not have a crystal ball and do not do futurology, but it is possible to design scenarios in which some digital marketing strategies should gain relevance in a post pandemic world.
I brought here 6 digital marketing strategies that I believe will remain very relevant in a post-pandemic world.
- Live Commerce/Video Marketing
- WhatsApp Marketing
- Online Sales
- Marketing with Influencers
- Conversational platforms
In short, Strategies can vary widely from sector to sector, of course. But I believe that these are some of the post-pandemic digital marketing strategies that will come out even stronger.
Leave a Reply