With nearly 78.9% of websites on the internet, PHP seems the most preferred server-side scripting language. We can say that 8 in 10 websites use PHP in some ways.
Given this number, many people consider PHP an outdated and low-grade technology. The question “is PHP dying?” is in the hype due to several modern technologies. But it does not mean PHP is not relevant anymore.
PHP is still a popular programming language with numerous benefits, like open-source, affordability, flexibility, etc. For this reason, we can see a surge in demand for PHP developers in the Philippines and other regions across the globe.
Undoubtedly, the web applications built with cutting-edge tools and technologies are better. If you want your PHP web app to outshine the competitors, consider these trends in 2022.
- Cloud integration – The market for cloud infrastructure is growing like never before. As a result, the trend to integrate PHP with the cloud is emerging, and it will remain dominant in 2022. But why?With cloud integration in PHP web development, businesses can ensure flexible, scalable, and affordable solutions. Additionally, it offers countless benefits that help enterprises gain a competitive edge.
- Chatbots – Seamless customer support is the need of every online user. Every business, whether small or large, should consider it. Most traditional methods of customer support have failed to provide consumers with quick and hassle-free solutions. So, we have chatbots that focus on solving customers’ problems efficiently and quickly.With that said, more enterprises can adopt PHP web development and other cutting-edge technologies to create chatbots. As a result, they can deliver smooth and fast-paced solutions.
- Robust website security – When it comes to protecting a website, more is less. Today, online malware is at its peak across the globe. Hence, it is crucial to safeguard your website from all types of cyber attacks and threats. Thanks to PHP development tools, you can build a highly secure website. Please remember, this PHP web development trend will remain relevant in 2022 and beyond.
- Intuitive user interfaces – Today, excellent features and functionalities are not enough for a website to stand out. It needs to have an attractive and responsive user interface. The need to have an engaging user interface is growing and is about to take the PHP web development by storm.
You can choose from a plenty of PHP tools and frameworks such as CakePHP and Codelgniter, to build a web app with a user-friendly interface.
PHP is a popular coding language you can use to create a range of products from a website to an advanced e-commerce store. If you want your PHP-built web application to compete with other modern technologies, follow these PHP web development trends in 2022. When you hire a PHP developer in India, they must have the necessary experience and have the knowledge of the latest trends and updates.
If you are searching for reliable PHP developers in the Philippines, get in touch with DigiDuck. We are equipped with the latest tools and technologies and a talented team of developers to meet your needs.
- What’s the Full Form of PHP?
PHP is a scripting language which originally stood for Personal Home Page. However, it now stands for Hypertext Pre-processor.
- What are the Common Usages of PHP?
PHP can gather data from files, save and send data, add, delete, or modify elements within your database, access cookies variables, set cookies, and much more. It can also encrypt data.
- Is PHP a Case-Sensitive Programming Language?
Although PHP is a scripting language, it isn’t a case-sensitive language. In fact, it’s partially case-sensitive.
- What are the Benefits of Using PHP?
PHP is a free and open-source language with no licensing cost. It also has a low hosting cost, easy integration, efficient performance, improved speed, and most importantly lots of enterprise-grade open source frameworks.
- What Skills do PHP Developers Possess?
Leave a Reply